WE ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING CLIENT INFORMATION.
In order to better serve your needs, now & in the future, we will be asking you to provide us with personal / financial information. Obviously, you may have concerns about how we handle such sensitive information.
The following establishes our standards for securing & disposing Non-Public
- We restrict access to NPI to authorized employees only
- We institute a “clean desk” policy requiring employees to close & secure files when away from their desks.
- We secure onsite documents in our metal filing cabinets, securely locked, when our office is closed or outside of normal business hours.
- We prohibit the use of removable media such as USB drives & external backup drives.
- When mailing NPI documentation we utilize only FedEx services with sealed envelopes & signatures required.
- We use strong passwords which we change frequently.
- We require password – activated screen savers when employees leave their work stations
- We maintain up-to-date firewall, anti-virus prevention systems
- We carry Cyber space insurance
- We allow no portable storage whatsoever
Federal Law requires companies that possess NPI for business purposes, to dispose of same in a manner that protects against unauthorized access to, or use of, this material.
After a file has closed we scan only information that is easily obtainable through public records or material that we deem harmless
All other documents are shredded, using a commercial shredder, by our authorized staff
We will use our best efforts to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to any of your information. We will use our best efforts to train and oversee our employees to ensure that your information will be handled responsibly, and we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations and ALTA’s best practices.
We pledge that for NO PERSON and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOVER will we lower our standards and that any person deemed to have violated our pledge, will face instantaneous dismissal.
BAILEY WOODRUFF TITLE COMPANY, INC.
AMY L WAHL
LORNA G. TRITT
SARAH J PARKER